The Young Professionals Program (YPP) at Swicorp provides an excellent platform from which to launch a career within the Private Equity, Investment Banking or Asset Management fields. The program will provide you with an in-depth understanding of these sectors and give you the opportunity to gain specific MENA region experience. You will be gaining knowledge and contributing to the output of the team from the onset. Throughout the program, you will benefit from on-the-job technical training and development opportunities.
The program targets young professionals at the onset of their careers and constitutes a one year assignment within one of our departments in our Dubai, Tunis or KSA offices. To join the program, you are expected to have gained 1-2 years of professional experience in investment banking, private equity, asset management or consulting. You should also be studying towards an MBA/Masters or have just completed one. Candidates must have strong numerical, analytic and communication skills and must be able to work well as part of a team. Fluency in English is required; knowledge of Arabic or French is a strong asset.
We are currently recruiting a YPP candidate for our Private Equity team, based in Tunis :
- Provide support with the assessment of investment opportunities in Africa and the Middle East (country economic profiling, competitive environment, preparation of the bid documents…)
- Support the team in the fund raising process (investors profiling, notes preparation, update of marketing documents…)
- Conduct research and business due diligences as required.
- Assist with the preparation of various reports including investment memorandum, marketing documents and pitches.
- Prepare financial models including financial projections, business plans, company valuations (DCF, multiples, LBO, etc…) and investment returns to support transaction execution.
Candidate Profile & Requirements
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree from a leading business or engineering school with exposure to corporate finance or strategy consulting. May also be an MBA student/graduate
- 1-2 years of professional experience in investment banking/private equity/management consulting is strongly preferred
- Strong finance knowledge, analytical & modeling capabilities and a capacity for synthesis
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Takes initiative, high degree of autonomy and an entrepreneurial mind
- Fluency in English & French is required, knowledge of Arabic is preferred
Start Date: Immediate
Assignment duration: Total of 2 years (one year renewable)
Application: Interested candidates should send their CV & cover letter to email@example.com with the title “YOUNG PROFESSIONALS PROGRAM – PE TUNIS” in the subject line.