Associate – Asset Management
- 3-5 Years’ experience
- Prepare investment analysis of prospective investment opportunities in various asset classes. Create financial models, sensitivity tables, investment analyses, and other financial analyses required to evaluate and pursue investment opportunities
- Prepare investment memorandums and presentations for internal and external stakeholders to assist in the investment decision making process
- Pro-active role in structuring fund products or other investment vehicles, assistance in negotiation of term sheets, production of PPMs, review of deal documentation and management of CMA application process
- Assist with all due diligence relating to new investments and review all material for presentation to senior members of the asset management team
- Liaise with various external parties including legal advisors, project consultants, due diligence advisors, evaluators to achieve the Fund objectives
- Assist with internal and external reporting processes and interact with various departments at SWICORP such as finance, compliance, operations and others on an intermittent basis.
- Develop and manage key relationships with clients, investors and other key stakeholders, including regulatory bodies
- Identify and source new clients, investors, partnerships and market opportunities in locally and globally (as the case may be)
- Assist in interacting with the Capital Market Authority for periodic reporting and other requirements under the applicable regulations.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Relevant investment experience in the region or globally
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Excellent financial modeling skills with good accounting knowledge
- Computer proficiency with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in English (and Arabic), both written and spoken, preferred.
- Thorough understanding of finance concepts and valuation techniques
Reporting to: Head of Asset Management
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Start date: Immediate
Nationality: Saudi or GCC Nationals
Application: Interested candidates should send their CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Associate – Asset Management – Riyadh” in the subject line.